Saturday, November 5, 2011

Week of 10/30

Monday 10/31 - Chipotle for dinner


recipe review: great flavor, easy to throw together. Would definitely make again.


recipe review: you can never go wrong with pumpkin enchiladas. Every time I make these I am so surprised by how tasty they really are. 5 stars!

Thursday 11/3- ribeye steak with baked asparagus (400 degrees, sprinkled with salt/pepper/parmesean cheese and drizzled with olive oil for 15 min).



recipe review: gotta love crockpot recipes.. leave the house and return to a wonderful smell! I think I should have left it on keep warm instead of low because the chicken got a little dark and dry. Still really tasty! The yams were delicious.

Saturday 11/5- Sweet potato cakes with sour cream and chipotle black bean salsa http://lisaiscooking.blogspot.com/2011/09/sweet-potato-cakes-with-sour-cream-and.html

recipe review: saw this on pinterest and knew I would love it. The salsa was absolutely delicious. I would recommend using cornmeal somehow to give the sweet potato cake more texture, it tasted a little mushy....maybe dipping each side in cornmeal before frying?


No comments:

Post a Comment